|myAgro recruits 01 Executive Assistant|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||15 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Location: Dakar, Senegal preferred; EST or GMT time zones considered
Language: English fluency required; French proficiency ideal
About this Role
The Executive Assistant is designed to provide direct day-to-day support to myAgro’s CEO, as well as other members of the Executive Team as needed.
The Executive Assistant will provide behind-the-scenes support to the CEO and the wider Executive Team, anticipating needs while managing the day?to?day workflow and prioritizing various projects, including scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and a wide range of special projects.
The person in this role will be expected to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail, while maintaining the attitude that no task is too big or too small.
• Maintain the CEO’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
• Schedule all appointments. Prioritize meetings and communicate all relevant details to participants ?
• Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between CEO, other myAgro Executives and external contacts.
• Draft and edit well thought?out, professional correspondence, articles, reports and presentations etc. free of grammatical and spelling errors; transcribe meeting notes
• Arrange travel for the CEO, including complex international and domestic trips. Secure visas, book hotels, coordinate local transportation, and handle other travel-related logistics
• Ensure CEO is prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting
• Conduct, compile, and present research on potential funders, partners and other topics ?
• Coordinate with staff to collect and assemble information for presentations, projects and strategic planning
• Coordinate and manage special projects, including working as a member of the team by willingly providing back?up support for colleagues when appropriate
• Relevant work experience
• Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
• Outstanding time-management & planning skills, as well as attention to detail
• Courteous, concise and professional in both written and verbal communications
• Flexibility and a sense of humor
• Ability to maintain confidential information appropriately
• Passion for myAgro’s work and mission
• Proficiency in French preferred
• Compensation competitive with other early-stage social enterprises
• Generous vacation benefits
• Health benefits
• Stipend for co-working space
• Potential travel to our offices in West Africa
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :