|myAgro recruits 01 Director of Talent Management|
|Description de l’offre|
Director of Talent Management
Nom de l’entreprise : myAgro
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
Title: Director of Talent Management
Report to: Chief of People Operations
Language Requirement: English and French fluency
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO?here.
About the Role
The Director of Talent Management will become an integral part of the People Operations team, and will be responsible for building the global talent management infrastructure across myAgro. Collaborating with departments, country offices, and global leadership, the position is responsible for the design and implementation of myAgro’s global talent management strategy, programs and processes, such as: talent acquisition, leadership development, training and learning (including performance management), and organizational culture.
1. You have a nose for Finding Talent. You drive coordinated action and accountability from all partners in our hiring ecosystems so that we are poised to hire top candidates at all levels to drive our mission forward.
2. You Invest in People. Seeing team members grow and develop is your motivator. You create the systems, programs and infrastructure that ensures quality training and professional development for all team members.
3. You are a Doer. You are someone who loves to build, and who isn’t afraid to use both hands in the process. You and your team not only enjoy creating a talent strategy, but love to implement and execute the strategy so you can see the results.
4. You are a People-Person! You understand and emphasize that our people are our greatest asset. You believe strongly in positive employee relations and experience, team member engagement, and organizational culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Workforce Planning: Drive workforce planning and forecasting. Leverage data to develop both short-term and long-term recruiting plans. Perform recruiting capacity planning and balance hiring resources (in-house, agency, etc.) to ensure the right resource allocation to support the business.
• Recruiting Leadership: Lead and direct a resourceful, proactive, and solution-oriented recruiting department. Guide the team to execute against objectives and adjust to shifting organizational priorities. Provide guidance, share knowledge, create and facilitate training for best practices. Give feedback and coaching to develop and scale the talent acquisition team for growth and global reach.
• Onboarding and Talent Development: Design and orchestrate orientation programs and organize broader team support to enable new team members to ramp up quickly. Manage on-going professional and leadership development programs within the organization.
You are RIGHT for this role if…
• You have developed talent acquisition strategies for organizations with field based teams in multiple countries.
• You are a collaborative team player, with excellent influencing skills and easily build relationships amongst various stakeholder groups.
• You have created leadership and professional development programs for a diverse team, utilizing a host of different delivery methods (in-person, video, mobile, etc).
You are NOT qualified for this job if…
• You do not have 4 or more years experience as a Director of Talent or HR.
• You have not worked in Africa.
• You are not fluent in English and French.
Submit your application at: https://www.myagro.org/careers/
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
• Commerce et développement international
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :