|MSH recrute 01 Senior Global Recruiter, Proposals and Business Development|
|Description de l’offre|
Senior Global Recruiter, Proposals and Business Development
31 May 2021
30 Jun 2021
• Côte d’Ivoire
• South Africa
• Pretoria, Dakar, Bamako, Kigali, Abidjan, Lilongwe, or Kampala
• Management Sciences for Health
• Human Resources
Years of experience
• 5-9 years
MSH seeks a highly motivated and skilled individual to join its HR team to support MSH’s proposal and business development efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience in international development and in recruiting both local and expatriate staff, ideally within global health. The Senior Global Recruiter, Proposals and Business Development will primarily be responsible for the strategic recruitment of international staff for proposals and active projects.
Primary activities include but are not limited to: collaboration with staff in the Business Development, Budget, Project, Technical and HR Partner teams to complete HR activities throughout the proposal process; write personnel-related narrative sections as required for proposals; conduct active and proactive recruitment for proposals and current projects; maintain and expand candidate pools within the talent acquisition system; maintain relationships with staff and potential candidates; and keep up with the recruitment contacts and current project staff databases in addition to the recruitment workflow system.
Full lifecycle recruiting (20%)
• Lead and manage complex recruitment assignments that require creative application of recruiting knowledge to identify top talent for MSH vacancies for assigned globally, including US-based positions.
• Responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment activities from: working with proposal and hiring managers and to develop position descriptions; source appropriate candidates through internal and external networks, industry events and utilizing Workday data base and online resources; follow standardized processes to screen and select the best candidates, ensuring compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications; negotiate and extend job offers which align with MSH’s compensation philosophy and collect all appropriate documentation and approvals to comply with MSH policies; hand over new hire information to HR team to onboard new employee.
• From initial meeting with the hiring manager to develop recruitment strategies, manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
• Create a positive candidate and hiring manager experience through the full cycle of interviews, offer, and acceptance and beyond.
Proposal Recruiting (70%)
• Lead complex bid proposal activities for multimillion-dollar projects from positioning through start-up, overseeing support recruiter as needed.
• When leading a bid, responsible for coordinating all proposal recruitment resources, tracking progress, and ensuring recruitment quality and compliance.
• Partner with groups and BD staff to develop collaborative relationships for bid management; establish strong rapport with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs.
• Lead the development of HR & staffing strategy on large proposals and adapt to the bid size and type; help proposal teams develop appropriate staffing plans according to proposal requirements and help develop position descriptions and candidate rosters.
• Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to recruiting needs, in addition to sourcing appropriate candidates through a variety of networks, events, databases and online resources.
• Screen and select best-qualified candidates using MSH’s standard processes while ensuring compliance to donor specifications and governmental legal requirements.
• Review and revise eligible candidate resumes to specifically address requirements for specified role.
• Work closely with hiring manager to facilitate decision-making and move to offer stage to ensure hiring deadlines are met.
• Collect all documentation in accordance with MSH specifications and donor regulations (including letter of commitment, references, due diligence and other proposal related documents).
• Negotiate offer ensuring that salary, benefits and allowances are within project/proposal budget and comply with donor requirements/regulations.
Process Improvement (5%)
• Lead initiatives which contribute to the improvement of the overall talent acquisition function to include process improvement, documentation and training of junior recruiters.
• Travel periodically to our international locations to participate in field recruitment activities.
• BA degree in Human Resources, Health, International Studies or relevant field required, or equivalent
• MA degree in Social Sciences with a focus in Human Resources, Health or International Studies. SHRM certification and AIRS certification a plus.
• Six years’ HR experience
• Four years of experience in the recruitment of multi-disciplinary staff for international development projects and proposals preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrated success supporting recruiting for employee groups of 500+ employees, preferably in international locations and with USAID or other similar donors (DfID, World Bank).
• Working knowledge of current USAID, State Department and other USG funding agencies’ rules and regulations.
• International development interest and experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of HR and recruiting functions, practices and approaches to include sourcing, research, and cold calling experience with a wide variety of sourcing vehicles, including internet sourcing/advertising, direct sourcing, trade journal/newspaper advertising, employee referral campaigns, job fairs and outplacement firms.
• Outstanding social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications.
• Excellent information management skills, with very strong attention to detail and understanding of requirements.
• Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, MS Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems; experience in Workday a plus.
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills with experience in intercultural communications.
• A proven methodology for getting hard to source candidates.
• Fluency in English required, both written and oral; professional competency in French preferred; Spanish a plus.
• AIRS Certification strongly preferred.
• Culturally sensitive team player – A people person and strong collaborator with effective interpersonal communication skills who enjoys working across countries, cultures, and organizational units.
• Drive for results – Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Time Management – Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines. Action oriented.
• Communication – effective written and verbal communication skills required; able to clearly communicate messages in a variety of settings and styles; and capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
• Customer focus – dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Innovation – good at bringing creative ideas forward.
• Strong business acumen and a problem solver.
• Proven ability to organize work and perform independently while closely and appropriately coordinating with team members.
• Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive collaborative team player.
• Extremely organized with the ability to manage competing deadlines.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes intense work environment.
• High level of reliability and track-record of follow through.
• Outstanding multitasking and organizational capabilities.
• Keyboard use, pulling drawers and lifting papers <10lbs.
• International travel, as needed.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
How to apply :