Within the HR department of MSF Operational Center of Brussels (OCB), the People Development Hub aims to develop MSF’s people working globally, so they have the capacity and capabilities to meet MSF’s operational needs and objectives. As Learning and Development unit (L&D) within the People Development hub, we want to continue building a learning organisation with space for learning and development for all, that sees the MSF staff as our main asset, and that is focused on the interaction between the individual, the work context and the goals of the organisation.
As Induction & Onboarding Support Administrator, you will provide an adequate, continuous and sustainable support to our staff learning and development needs linked to Induction & Onboarding (I&O) learning event for the global workforce. You will play a key role by providing administrative and logistical support to those involved in learning activities as well as facilitating the access to those learning solutions.
Under the direct supervision of the L&D Support team leader, you will work with other L&D Support Administrators. You will closely collaborate and receive technical support from the Induction & Onboarding team.
You are the main focal point for the administrative and logistics follow-up of learning initiatives organized by MSF related to welcoming our new staff, orienting the learner and their HR responsible towards to most appropriate learning solutions.
Management of all the training administration for participants before / during / after the training sessions in collaboration with MSF Denmark
- Update enrollment forms when needed
- Manage the participants excel list for the different sessions from the Masterfile
- Be in charge of the different lists, different sessions, different months, etc.
- Making the different groups with support of Course coordinators & Tech L&D referents
- Plan & book zoom/teams for the (tech) onboardings (with team)
- Send invitations to participants well in advance for the sessions
- Follow up with participants and HR responsible for staff that did not show up
- Encode participation of staff in relevant platforms (Homere; WeDoo…)
- Reflect on administrative procedures in place and improve them if and when needed
Act as focal point for all learning related questions for Field Staff & HR responsible
- Ensure a perfect understanding of the Induction & Onboarding Learning offer
- Provide info and guidance to staff on all Welcome to MSF learning opportunities
- Make sure information available on OCB Intranet and other relevant platforms are up to date and coherent
- Communication to participants and their HR responsible (projects and offices)
- Communicate & advertise about the I&0 Learning Offer whenever needed (updates) and possible (and with L&D Leadership and Inclusion referent)
- Ensure the technical facilitation to identified learning events when needed
- Be the backup of the L&D Support Administrators when needed
- Participate to the L&D team meeting, Induction & Onboarding team meetings and other as needed
Education & experience
- Higher education diploma in the field of HR and/or Administration is an asset.
- 1 year experience in a support and administrative function
- MSF experience is a strong asset
- IT competencies: Excellent knowledge of the Office 365 package; Good knowledge of Zoom and technical facilitation
- Planning and organization
- Analytical spirit
- Ability to adapt and to demonstrate initiative
- Teamwork with strong collaborative skills
- Quick learner
- Strong humanitarian commitment and interest; motivation to work with MSF
- Oral and written fluency in French and English
- Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- Location*: Brussels (Belgium)
- Contract type: Fixed-term contract – Full-time or 80% – homeworking possible up to 50% per week
- Contract duration: 12 months
- Salary according to MSF-OCB HQ grid
- Meal vouchers – Hospital Insurance (DKV) – Pension Plan – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
* Due to administrative constraints, given the duration of the contract, candidates must already have the permanent right and/or a valid work permit to work in the mentioned location
Deadline for applications: 28/11/2023
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and cover letter to Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org and mention “I&O Support Administrator” in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.