MSF recrute 01 Digital Learning Designer (m/f/x)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of origin, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The Learning Solutions and the Learning Support circles are part of the People Development Hub which provides Learning & Development support to people, projects, missions & departments that build capacity and capabilities to meet MSF operational needs.
As key partner contributor in the individual development cycle of MSF’s global workforce, the Learning Support circle supports the Learning Solution circle to develops and offer learning opportunities which aim at narrowing the gap between MSF staff expected competencies and their real skills for their present and future positions, all along their career in MSF.
In an integrative perspective, the Learning Digital Designer works transversally, mainly with the different Learning Officers, and across OCB’s technical and operational departments as his/her work supports the deployment of their own strategy. He/she is a key contributor for defining and/or supporting the digital learning programs linked to existing career paths. Strong collaboration, synergy and coherence with the learning officers, teamwork and transversal skills define the scope of this position.
He/she works under the direct reporting responsibility of the People Development Hub Coordinator, and in close collaboration and ongoing/continuous interaction with the other circle members and the internal stakeholders (contributors and beneficiaries) involved in the projects he/she is involved with.
As Learning Digital Designer within the Learning and Development Team (L&D), you will help to co-create learning solutions/opportunities – with the Learning Officers, Learning Graphic & Multimedia Designer, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders – in order to continuously improve MSF OCB’s learning offer using an array of digital approaches that inspire learners.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Learning Officers, SMEs, Learning Graphic & Multimedia Designer, Tembo* Support Services focal point and other key stakeholders to understand target learner needs
- Co-develop digital learning content including but not limited to scenarios, simulations, video storyboards, etc. and other engaging course content and learning activities for ILT, online, and virtual modalities
- Coordinate the development, production, adaptation, edits and subtitles of the various e-learning material (videos, SCORM objects, etc.)
- Upload, test, and maintain content to on Tembo
- Regularly attend the full L&D team meetings
- Regularly meet with the Learning Officers to share innovations and good practices in L&D Labs or other spaces
 Tembo = MSF’s learning platform
Expériences / Formation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or similar field
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing learning content. fields, or equivalent by demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials in all modalities, including ILT, self-paced e-learning, video (animated or live action), etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency of authoring tools such as Articulate 360 Suite Storyline/Rise (and other SCORM compliant production tools), Camtasia, H5P, Powtoon, etc.
- Well-versed with Learning Management Systems and their various technical possibilities and limitations (Moodle, Totara)
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to explain complex topics to novices
- Ability to use judgment in selecting proper learning solutions based on learner need.
- Expected starting date: February 2022
- Contract type: Open-end contract (CDI), full-time (100%)
- Location: based in Brussels, Belgium
- Salary according to MSF-OCB HQ grid – Hospital Insurance (DKV) – Pension Plan – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
Deadline for applications: 07/02/2022
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and cover letter to Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org until 7/02/2022 and mention “Learning Digital Designer” in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.