MSF recruits 01 Mental Health Activity Manager for Lesbos project in Greece
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We work in over 60 countries, offering assistance to people based on need, irrespective of origin, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF Operational Centre Brussels is looking for a: Mental Health Activity Manager for Lesbos project in Greece
More info: please check our website: https://www.msf-azg.be/en/job/mental-health-activity-manager-lesbos-greece
Expériences / Formation
- Essential master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy or Medical Doctor degree with specialization in Psychiatry
- Desirable to have Licence to Practice in Greece.
- Essential working experience of at least 4 years as psychologist or psychiatrist. Essential working experience with MSF or other NGOs.
- Highly desirable: experience in working with VoT’s or at minimum experience in working with trauma-focused therapies & experience working with migrants/refugees.
- Desirable working experience in developing countries; Flexibility to understand individual patients’ needs and support the team in a patient centered and holistic approach.
- People Management and Development,
- Commitment to MSF Principles,
- Behavioural Flexibility,
- Results and Quality Orientation,
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Essential English. Desirable French and Greek.
- Expected starting date: October 2021
- 1 year fixed-term contract, based in Lesbos, Greece
- Salary and benefits according to MSF-OCB salary scale.
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
- No family position
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment alongside multicultural colleagues
Online applications to submitted by 28th of September 2021 latest via the following link. When clicking on this link, you will be directed to our online application tool.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.