Move one recruits 01 Commercial Manager
The role is responsible to ensure that Move One operations run effectively and efficiently in Senegal in line with the organization’s mission, strategic objectives and policies.
Drive sales activities for all Move One products
Responsibilities / duties / functions tasks
- Responsible for execution of operations in-country.
- Responsible for building the revenue stream across all products (moving, relocation, pets, logistics).
- Continuously review business potential in Ethiopia and identify potential business opportunities
- Drive sales through regular contact with potential clients and Move One Global Sales teams
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of leads and sales prospects are being targeted
- Present and sell services to current and potential customers
- Ensuring the proper staff, facilities/warehousing, uniforms, vehicles and services are in place in order to execute work.
- Ensure all regulatory and legal operating requirements are met and the organisation complies with local laws and regulations (including registration licenses being up to date, visa and residency permits issues)
- Control of cash flow, funding request, review of accounting reports.
- Ensure the health and safety requirements are developed, mirrored (from HQ) and managed.
- Recruit, interview, select, train and develop staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all team members to ensure high performance and productivity levels are maintained at all times and objectives and targets are achieved.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices including the development of job descriptions for all staff.
- Weekly reporting on sales and operations to Product managers, Directors and CEO
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an international environment
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Household Goods / Relocation / Logistics industry
- Ability to gain respect and build good relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Open and adaptable to challenging environments
- Strong level of integrity
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
Ideal skill sets include:
- an understanding of the country’s politics
- a culturally open-minded disposition
- strong leadership
- the ability to build relationships
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Closing date: 11 May 2022.Postuler