Deadline: 3 February 2020
The Motorola Solutions Foundation grant program 2020 is currently open and inviting inquiry forms for public safety and technology & engineering education programming.
The Motorola Solutions Foundation is the charitable and philanthropic arm of Motorola Solutions, originally founded in 1953. With employees located around the globe, Motorola Solutions seeks to benefit the communities where it operates. The company achieves this by making strategic grants, forging strong community partnerships and fostering innovation.
Technology & Engineering Education:
- Engages students in innovative, hands-on technology and engineering activities, such as coding, programming and robotics
- Provides vocational skills, scholarships, certifications and workforce placement opportunities in engineering and information technology
- Helps teachers improve their teaching of technology and engineering
- High priority will be placed on middle school-university programs
Public Safety Education:
- Provides professional development and specialized training opportunities to first responders, including wellness programs
- Prepares youth and young adults for careers in public safety through outreach, scholarship and educational programs
- Provides active shooter preparedness and response training to schools, adults, students, and first responders
- Provides support programs to families of first responders
- Leads safety and disaster preparedness trainings for the public
Grant Request Maximum: $50,000
- Motorola Solutions Foundation strongly prioritizes programs within North America and internationally that take place in or near the metropolitan area of Motorola Solutions offices.
- The awarded program should be able to demonstrate how their program will provide measurable change and impact. Specific outcome reporting will be required of all grant partners.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/36tbnaO