|MODEC recruits 01 T&D Coordinator|
Description de l’offre
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Industrie & Technique
• Management – Gestion de Projet
• Transport – Logistique
MODEC is hiring a T&D Coordinator.
We are looking for professional to work as T&D Coordinator in our office based in Dakar – Senegal.
To develop activities such as:
• Responsible for managing MOSEN employees’ competencies, training & development and to establish the required training for subcontractors, guaranteeing competent professionals to MOSEN operation, qualified services providers, continuous improvement of MOSEN work force and promoting nationalization by at minimum Local Content Plan Targets.
• Ensure a competency model that is aligned with MODEC values, global policies, FPSO operation requirements, positions job descriptions, local legislation and international best practices through an organized, comprehensive and transparent competency management system.
• Manage the competency evaluation process to overall MOSEN workforce, according to the competency model established by determining goals, giving visibility of employee’s competencies status and facilitating the employee competency evaluation and creation of their development plan.
• Ensure a training matrix (Technical, Safety & Leadership) that is aligned with competency model, MOSEN management system, local legislation and international best practices.
• Manage the training status of overall MOSEN workforce, according to the training matrix established by determining goals, giving visibility of employees training status and facilitating the employee training execution.
• Promote the development of MOSEN employees engaging their leaderships to their responsibility with their employee’s competency evaluation and development plans by supporting on the identification of trainings to close the competency gaps identified, establishing goals to the leadership regarding training and assessment and giving visibility to the competency and development results.
• Coordinate the activities of the Operation Training Simulator (OTS) with the consultant / technical instructor.
• Ensure the training requirements for the suppliers aligned with MOSEN management system, local legislation and international best practices by determining to Supply Chain the required training for each service.
• Support HR Manager to establish the most optimum strategies and initiatives to accelerate the development of locals aiming the nationalization as per Local Content plan, without jeopardizing the safety, compliance and efficiency of MOSEN operations
• Contribute to the annual budget planning (expenses and investments) by providing the necessary information about workforce planning and resources, services and materials needs.
• Ensure the usage of IMS by all employees of the team and contribute to the governance and functionality regarding the following main aspects: define the management goals and projects schedule (when applicable) together with B&PM team and follow up and guarantee that IMS Documents under their responsibility are updated and implemented.
• Ensure the alignment of the employees with Company Objectives, Policies, Procedures and integration with Clients, Community, Suppliers and MOSEN Executive Team, by leading and engaging them, providing technical and behavioral guidance and feedbacks sessions and clarifying the Career Path.
• College Graduation mandatory, post-graduation specialization courses preferable.
• Project management and Supply Chain Management certifications preferable.
• Proven working experience in the FPSO business and in leadership positions, such as OIM or
• Superintendent. Deep technical knowledge, experience in coordination and good communication skills.
• Fluent English as mandatory.
• French and local languages are preferable.
• Microsoft Office is mandatory.
• IHRDC is preferable.
Closing date : 6 June 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :