MODEC recruits 01 Operations Engineer
The selected professionals will perform activities such as:
- Responsible for the coordination and integrity of the FPSO Operations in compliance with Clients Agreement, Company Policies, Procedures, HSEQ-MS and Legal Requirements.
- Responsible for the guidance and coordination of all support activities to ensure the Superintendents deliver a world class unit operation according to a defined Budgets and Performance Indicators.
- Responsible to provide adequate and sufficient resources for the effective enforcement of Health Safety and Environmental Management System.
- Oversees modification of process systems as per Management of Change Procedure and the Change Notice Request procedure.
- Responsible for the alignment of FPSO operations with Client requirements and Modec Guidelines.
- Monitor the Unit operation, production performance, cost effectiveness and safety records.
- Reviews and comments upon engineering project work plans prepared by outside consultants for conformance to Modec and Client standards and specifications; prepares a variety of Technical facilities engineering reports and analyses for presentation to management.
- Recommends work equipment, procedures, and performance criteria for ongoing planned activities; helps define training needs for Operations personnel, such as trade skills enhancement, related to procedures.
- Inspect equipment and facilities or observe maintenance activities; assists with the development and implementation of planned shutdowns for facilities maintenance purposes.
- Prepares and submit for approval an annual O&M budget for the FPSO; based upon Class and Statutory Compliance, annual planned activities and Maintenance and Integrity Plan; monitors expenditures after budget approval.
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring of new staff upon reviewing technical skills.
- Comply with Contractual and Operational KPI’s.
- Participate on Client Review Meetings to ensure contractual clauses execution.
- Prepare Daily Production Plant assessment and production control.
- Responsible for Daily Report preparation.
- Monitor the unit operation, production performance, cost effectiveness and safety records.
- Technical link with client, vendors, and suppliers.
- Demonstrate ownership of own training requirements and proactively arrange training to be done/renewed in time as per MODEC Integrated Management System.
- Master’s in Engineering or equivalent.
- Post-Graduation, MBA or equivalent is expected.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Chemical or Production Engineering is preferred.
- Previous Experience in the area.
- Expected previous Experience in the area (Intership or Tech Assistence) – At least 1 year up to 7 years
- Fluent English – Required.
- Fluent French – Expected.
- Microsoft Office: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project.
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System – CMMS: AMOS, SAP or Maximo.