MODEC recruits 01 Contract & Commercial Analyst
MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-Submersibles, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs) and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters. We have an exciting opportunity for Contract Analyst.
Responsible for managing contracts with clients, aiming at the best interest of the company and ensuring that the contractual terms are followed, for the respective units in which it operates.
To develop activities such as:
- Contribute to that ongoing contracts are executed in accordance with the established terms and with the interests of the company, minimizing penalties, revenue losses and other liabilities, through active and preventive management, intensive monitoring of operations, RDOs, participation in meetings with clients, etc;
- Contribute to that contractual documents and communications such as letters and RDOs, defenses to penalty notifications, cost passages and revenue reductions are prepared in a timely manner, in accordance with the terms of the contract and the interests of the company;
- Elaborate and control the claims and contractual disputes with clients, aiming at their conclusion in the best interest of the company and keeping the internal control instruments fully updated;
- Support the controlling the financial execution of contracts through daily monitoring, payments of non-recurring revenues and/or any other payments provided for in the contract, providing pertinent information of such execution to the relevant internal interlocutors and keeping the internal control instruments fully updated.
- Know the contracts, understand their application in the real and practical situations of each unit, in order to disseminate such knowledge and acting in a consultative manner with the internal interlocutors (onshore and offshore) directly involved in the execution of the contracts.
- Contribute to that variations to the contractual scope are handled in the best interest of the company, preparing proposals and participating in negotiations with the client when applicable.
- Maintain the transparency and traceability of events and contractual documentation through the implemented control instruments.
Complete Higher Education in Administration, Law, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
Closing date : 9 July 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.kenoby.com.