MODEC recruits 01 Cargo Technician
We are looking for professional to work as Cargo Technician in an Offshore opportunity.
To develop activities such as:
- Perform all loading operations in the installation in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the instructions of the Immediate Supervisor and guidelines of the Cargo Supervisor;
- Be responsible for effectively controlling and maintaining all life-saving equipment on board
- Ensure that all operations related to the Navy are carried out according to the parameters established by regulatory authorities, MODEC’s HSEQ-MS Policies and Procedures, MODEC’s Marine Operations Manual, IMO, ISM Code, Marpol, SOLAS and Work laws;
- Nautical Officer;
- ESOP & BCO Training;
- STCW CoC (II/1) ou (III/1)
- Experience with offloading operations
- Fluent in english
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD. – If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!! – As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Closing date : 26 April 2022.Postuler