Michael Page International recruits 01 Dealer Development Engineer FWA
- Identify the Right Mix of the Distribution Channel of RA, SA Product Line-ups
- Create company Brand Visibility through Identification of Urban Clusters, thereby ensuring company Brand Shop in urbane, high-end markets.
- Identify the leading competitor, product features, and pricing strategy, such as to propose a counterattack, market acceptable strategy.
- Dealer On-Boarding Activity :Appoint, Train, Activate dealers
- Expanding in-Store Share in the Dealer Network.
- Ensure that the products becomes a preferred brand of choice amongst the Developer / Builder fraternity. This is seen to be an important step forward to drive adoption of Inverter AC’s.
- Create company Brand Awareness Market Message.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Engineering degree with minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC sector in a similar function
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English
- Extensive technical knowledge in Direct expansion A/C systems
- Strong understanding and work exposure in residential A/C distribution industry
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable
- Strong network of Dealer contacts (Home Appliance Shop, Mass Distribution Channel, Installers)
- Previous work experience in FWA region.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.michaelpageafrica.com.