MEST Africa Challenge: Scale-up Pitch Competition 2018 (Win a trip to Cape Town + $50k in equity investment)
Deadline: April 22, 2018
Applications are now open for the MEST Africa Challenge taking place in Accra, Nairobi, Lagos, and CapeTown! The MEST Africa scale-up pitch competition is MEST Africa’s first Pan-African startup pitch competition! Winners will be flown to Cape Town for the final to compete for $50k in equity investment.
They’re looking for the continent’s most exciting African startups who are looking to scale into new markets, to participate in the Challenge. If you are a post-revenue tech business, in any vertical, who can show why you should be taken seriously as a leader in your space, apply now for the chance to pitch at our regional events in Accra, Nairobi, Lagos and Cape Town!
The regional events will be held on the following dates, at MEST Incubator campuses:
- April 28th: Accra, Ghana
- April 28th: Lagos, Nigeria
- April 30th: Nairobi, Kenya
- May 5th: Cape Town, South Africa
- The winners of the regional competitions will be flown to Cape Town in June to pitch in the finals.
- You could receive $50k in equity investment from MEST, as well as a home in any of our incubators.
- Come meet the leading investors, corporates and ecosystem partners from across Africa, Silicon Valley and Europe, who will take your business Pan-African.
- Companies must be post-revenue
- Companies must operate in the market in which they are applying
- Companies must be primarily tech-focused