McLain Association for Children: Small Grant Program
Deadline: 15 December 2018
Recognizing that the most meaningful efforts often come from within the community, McLain Association for Children, Inc. is currently accepting applications for its Small Grant program to identify those that are already out there doing good work and assist them to accomplish even more.
McLain Association for Children seeks to transform the lives of the most vulnerable around the world by providing them with the resources they need and by strengthening the systems and individuals that provide them care.
MAC Inc. offers small grants averaging approximately $7,500 each to nonprofit organizations operating within their three geographic target areas of the Caucasus, Tanzania, and the British Virgin Islands.
- Applicants should be a nonprofit organization, should operate within one of their geographic target areas, and should compellingly address one (or both) of their funding priorities:
- Improve access to high quality education
- Empower persons with disabilities and their families
- Grants may not be used to fund the following activities:
- Carrying out of propaganda;
- Influencing any legislation or the outcome of any public election;
- Implementing, directly or indirectly, any sort of voter registration drive.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply either online or download the application form via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2CqM0es