McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2017 (Win €2,000 and more)
Deadline: March 6, 2017
McKinsey & Company is now accepting applications for the 2017 Next Generation Women Leaders Award. Female students and experienced professionals from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa are welcome to apply. This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and their people and to join an exceptional group of your peers. You are invited to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. They do so every day, internally and with their clients. Now they would like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with them.
They are looking for women just like you, who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
- Women who actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
Winners will be awarded:
- 2,000 Euros (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey events
- Talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background and with up to 6 years of work experience
When you apply you will be asked to list up to 4 office/practice location choices that you may be interested in. This is for application screening purposes as the various McKinsey offices/practices choose the Award winners. Your office/practice location choices determine by which you will be considered. Therefore, make sure you choose a location to which you have strong ties to and whose local language you are fluent in. If you choose a practice, make sure you have relevant experience. This does not limit you to any particular office/practice for the future.
- Please click here to apply. Application deadline is March 6, 2017.
- To apply please submit in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter (1 page max) including what you would do with the money if you were selected as an award winner, and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences (please see details below)
- France, Greece, Ireland, Latin America, Middle East, Portugal, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Academic transcripts are optional and do not need to be submitted, but make sure to include relevant grades in your CV
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Submit academic transcripts from University
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
- Submit academic transcripts from high school onwards
For more information, visit Next Generation Women Leaders Award.
Accueil / Opportunies For English Speakers / McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2017