Mastercard Foundation recruits 01 Manager, Technology Account Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Technology Account Management
MasterCard Worldwide with its MasterCard® and Maestro® brandsis a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide, MasterCard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories.
The Technology Account Manager will carry out responsibilities detailed below in the assigned location within the Francophone Sub Sahara Africa region.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation for our technology solutions;
- Clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of -Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Support country strategy and planning, from a technology perspective
- Act as escalation point during implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and Mastercard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer’s executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guide customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Leverage relationships with customers and vendors to identify sales leads and share such opportunities with Account Managers and Business Development teams/Expert Sales
- Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
- Professional experience working in banking, technology, fintech
- Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English)
Strong computer skills
- A team player who easily builds relationships
- Disciplined in his / her approach, can manage tight dead lines and adhere to them
- Fluent in French and English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Closing date : 25 Juin 2021.