Malaysia International Business Awards 2023
If you have any initiatives that highlight the excellent work of the company such as an outstanding project or service launched for or with a client, or an innovative internal practices or strategies, and want to stand out as one of the best foreign companies in Malaysia, submit an entry and get the recognition that your company deserves!
The Malaysia International Business Awards gives recognition to the most outstanding initiatives of international firms in Malaysia!
The Awards is open to all foreign firms in Malaysia across all industries.
Why should you enter?
- Share Your Story
- Talk about your winning achievements, strategies and initiatives in an interview that you can share with clients, peers, and colleagues to let them know that you are an award-winning company.
- Reach potential clients as you let your achievements and initiatives be known and honored in Asia.
- Have the opportunity to be featured in the definitive magazine for elite business leader, the Singapore Business Review. Its print platform is published quarterly with circulation guaranteed at 24,737 copies reaching 98,948 readers, while its online arm sbr.com.sg offers daily fresh and unique content with over 170,000 unique active users every month.
- The Awards is open to all foreign firms in Malaysia across all industries.
- To be eligible:
- Launched, in partial or full, over the last 24 calendar months
- Launched prior to 24 calendar months but had recent improvements or upgrades
- Uniqueness & Innovation – Does the project introduce new or cutting-edge innovation?
- Effectiveness & Impact – Did the project achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to
- assess its success? What was the impact on your company and industry?
- Dynamism – Is the project flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Awards will be deliberated by a judging committee based on nominations received.
- The awards are for outstanding project, product, service or initiative of Foreign Firms in Malaysia that enhaced their company’s business in SEA economy.
- Each nomination form is valid for one (1) entry only. If you are nominating several projects, please enter each separately.
- Each company may submit a maximum of three (3) entries only.
- There will only be one winning company per industry category.
For more information, visit International Business Award.