Maersk recrute 01 Stagiaire Technicien Reefer
A.P Maersk Senegal is looking for a motivated and driven reefer technician Intern. We are looking forward to bringing in fresh talent and leverage their formal vocational training on refrigeration to develop SOPs and foster best in class Equipment Maintenance and Repair routines.
This is an exciting career opportunity in Dakar to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with experienced colleagues, giving you the opportunity to gain practical experience and get exposed to the professional environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Are you ready? All the way into the amazing!
- Inspects the refrigerated containers (“reefers”) on board the vessel or in the yard for any discrepancies between actual settings and the manifest requirements. Corrects discrepancies & clears alarms when appropriate.
- Repairs a malfunctioning reefer in the workshop, including diagnosing problem and determining what repair work is necessary.
- Calibrates reefer probes and with supervision of Stuffing and destuffing of reefers.
- Reprograms reefer processor.
- Dismounts compressor, opens unit, evacuates refrigerant from the unit prior to working on it, removes malfunctioning part(s), installs new part(s), and closes the unit.
- Cleans compressor.
- Processes and tests pre-trip inspections.
- Reports any malfunctions reefer to the reefer supervisor on duty.
- Records readings (temperature, humidity, ventilation) for specific reefers.
- Plug/unplug the reefers in the Yard, Vessel, PTI area.
- Mount and dismount the genset.
- Ensure required reefer availability for the execution of day to day operational activities.
- At all-time follow safety procedures and instructions as/where applicable.
- Report any unsafe situation inside the reefer racks and PTI area.
- Send all reports requested to concerned parts.
- E-mails monitoring.
- Inspection and repairing of A/C on Trucks and Containing Handling Equipment.
We are looking for
- Bachelor (Bac +2) in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of refrigeration principles.
- Ability to work with small hand tools and electronic monitoring devices.
- Ability to complete data sheets neatly, accurately, and completely.
- Conversational English and Fluent French are required.
- Logistics knowledge is an Advantage.
- knowledge of MS package.
- Problem-solving, Critical thinking, and process analysis skills.
Our recruitment process
Please apply before 9 October 2023.
If your profile matches job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to share more about the role and get to know you better.
If successful, you will discuss the role with the Line Manager and his team.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.maersk.com.