Maersk recrute 01 Stagiaire Technicien Planification De La Maintenance Et Fiabilité
Maintenance Planning & Reliability Technician Intern.
A.P Maersk Senegal is looking for a structured, driven, self-motivating Maintenance Planning & Reliability Engineer Trainee.
We are looking forward to bringing in fresh talent and leverage the IFS CMMS capabilities to implement a proactive and effective fleet maintenance planning and execution. This is to foster a culture of planning and failures analysis so as to enhance fleet availability and help on renewal decision making and to provide general subject matter expertise for all planning and reliability activities. The incumbents will contribute to local strategic plans for developing the fleet management and proactively track and manage cost of maintenance, intervening when costs escalate and identify ways to reduce them.
This is an exciting career opportunity in Dakar to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Are you ready? All the way into the amazing!
- Ensure all fleet Maintenance planning and scheduling processes are developed with the aim of reducing risks during execution to as low as reasonably possible.
- Contribute to overall fleet reliability and production throughput by managing the local asset replacement, obsolescence, and local planning processes.
- Manage the day-to-day planning processes for fleet maintenance activities.
- Routinely assess and ensure the best practice use of the CMMS for work order management and the overall planning and scheduling of work and all supporting resource requirements.
- Provide close collaboration with the Warehouse team to ensure that spare parts, materials and special tool are available on a just in time basis” to support the scheduled maintenance requirements.
- Localize, implement and monitor global requirements from the region for planning and work management.
- Continually review equipment breakdowns, corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance history, implementing a process of continual improvement to eliminate major or repetitive failures.
- Ensure equipment reliability and availability KPIs are correctly reported.
- Develop strategies for the optimization and management of maintenance and repair costs through improved reliability and support the implementation of cost optimization.
- Develop and monitor the CBM ( Oils Analysis, NDT inspections).
- Lead defect elimination/root cause analysis reviews for major or repetitive failures.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree ( Bac + 2 or more) in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic/ Electromechanics/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- High quality awareness and ability to work with constant care.
- Conversational English and Fluent French are required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS package.
- Data analysis and statistical skills.
- Problem-solving, Critical thinking, and process analysis skills.
Our recruitment process
Please apply before 9 October 2023.
If your profile matches job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to share more about the role and get to know you better.
If successful, you will discuss the role with the Line Manager and his team.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.maersk.com.