Maersk recrute 01 Partenaire TbM CI
A.P Maersk Senegal is looking for a motivated and driven CI Partner Trainee. We are looking forward to Bring in fresh talent and leverage their cutting-edge knowledge and skills in driving and facilitating continuous improvement initiatives by identifying and implementing incremental improvements across various processes, systems and practices.
This is an exciting career opportunity in Dakar to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the customer delivery department by identifying inefficiencies and proposing solutions.
- Implement lean management principles and other best practices to enhance delivery performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze data from various sources to identify trends, bottlenecks and areas of improvement.
- Facilitate training and workshops to embed a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Track and report on the progress of improvement projects, presenting findings to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with IT department for implementing technological solutions to optimize delivery process..
- Educational Background: Lean Six Sigma, Process Improvement Methodologies, Project Management, Data Analysis & Statistics, Change Management, Quality Management, Operations Management, Business Analytics.
- Freshly graduated.
- Conversational English and Fluent French is required.
- Logistics knowledge is an Advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS package .
- Good CI knowledge.
- Data analysis and statistical skills
- Problem solving, Critical thinking, and process analysis skills.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.maersk.com.