Maersk recrute 01 analyste de la planification des terminaux
Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day? As the Terminal Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for optimal outcomes with the relevant terminals, ensuring value delivery on short/mid/long term basis both on the cost and on the service centricity angle. You will be a key player in the integrator strategy, assuring holistic terminal understanding in all elements interacting with customers.
What we offer
When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values. To us teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication, and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
Living our values means competing in the marketplace in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness, we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve. In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work. At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality, or religious belief.
- Ensures optimal berthing line-up for incoming Maersk Line vessels
- Coordinates with the terminal and Marine Operator on the timely dispatch of vessels alongside
- Conducts postmortem reviews of vessel calls to assess and address areas of improvement
- Participates in the Network Change process by discussing and securing berthing windows for all ports within scope
- Owns the Integrator strategy in the terminal complex
- Works with Area Product and Customer experience teams to improve end to end experience in Terminal complex
- Deals with relevant Authorities to obtain operational and commercial improvements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Able to work autonomously and take calculated and independent decisions under high-pressure scenarios
- Able to drive change management
- Data driven
- Customer empathy