Maersk Line recrute 01 Facility Support
Transports et logistique
MA – Tangier
• Assess the current condition of electrical power supply, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
• Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the buildings and terminal environment.
• Ensure that all the equipment, power supply and other facilities are working properly.
• Assess and ensure the waste management of all the Terminal.
• Follow the cleaning activity of the buildings and Yard.
• Follow and develop back-up or alternative systems for common problems such as power shortage.
• Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
• Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities and terminal.
• Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards.
• Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
• Complies with federal and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Generates purchase requisitions for ordering. Returns items as needed.
• Conducts building inspections (fire protection, eye wash, first aid etc).
• Maintains all maintenance records in good order.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment complying with procedures and regulations.
• May be required to perform other duties as requested.
Understand and follow the company’s safety system
Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
Report any unsafe acts.
Contribute to the goals of the company.
Follow the company Code of Conduct
Live the Company Values.
Measured on the success of the KPI attributed to Facility Maintenance costs for services procured
Measured on maintenance policy.the success of the KPI attributed to Facility and regulatory maintenance standards for services procured.
Measured on the success of the KPI attributed to compliance with purchasing procedures and local HSSE regulation compliance
Measured on the success of the KPI attributed to number of planned jobs verses the total number of jobs completed in a week or month
Measured on the level of success contributed to the KPI regarding equipment placed out of service and then returned to service.
Has a continuous improvement, 5S mindset
Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
Actively participate in emergency evacuation drills
Actively participate in First aid response
Participate in teamwork activities to accomplish company goals.
Pasion and positive attitude on a daily basis
Strong business ethic
Contributes to the goals of the M&R organization
Works as directed by the M&R management team
Supports Facilities supervisor in relief or absence
BAC+2 and additional vocational/technical education – diploma in Electrical (preferred Electro mechanic). Any additional training in PLC/High voltage/Electrical fields in any heavy industries
4 to 7 years maintenance experience in heavy industry especially Electrical experience-marine port terminal preferred.
Excellent computer and communication skills required.
Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude. Ability to read schematics.
Professionalism in an office environment
Bilingual in French and English a plus
Works shifts in a 24/7 operational environment
Ability to work in front of a computer screen for long periods of time
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace. APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!POSTULER