Maersk Line recrute 01 Customer Experience Partner
Entreprise/Structure: Maersk Line
Ville, Pays: Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: Non précisé
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 07-05-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
Customer Experience Partner
Dakar Local Customer Service Ref.: ML-137529
The Customer Experience Partner will the face of Safmarine Senegal. His/her role is to actively build strong relationships with customers by gaining a thorough understanding of their business. He will be fully responsible for a positive end-to-end customer experience and thus maximize sales opportunities with existing customers and targeted acquisition
This will include proactively identifying new opportunities and developing existing customer relationships to deliver volume and yield targets.
This role is also required to assist Leadership team with projects implementation and change management.
A challenging position in a dynamic environment where your personal involvement will add value to both your personal development and the company’s profitable growth.
The role of a Customer Experience Partner (CEP) is a combination of inside sales and customer service activities with high focus to actively build strong relationships with customers and to gain understanding of their business, to deliver excellent customer service and maximize sales opportunities for dedicated customers.
• Deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams.
• Hunt leads and follow up opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts. This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities.
• Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified
• Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise Safmarine profitability.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers.
• Full understanding of customers business drivers, needs and requirements
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including GSC teams.
• Actively promote the use of E-COMMERCE/digitalisation
• Handle incoming customer services queries, issues, exception management.Ensure alignment around personal objectives and performance assessments.
Who we are looking for
a candidate who has the following experience and qualification:
• Graduate with relevant experience in Sales or Customer Service.
• Selfdriven individual who is seeking an exciting challenge.
• Passion for delighting our Customers together with strong leadership is a prerequisite for this role.
• Candidate must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization and able to overcome objections easily
• Abilty to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem solving skills
• Capable of building strong rapport over the phone
• Can build and maintain a strong network of customers
Last application date: 07 May 2017.
For further information, please contact: .
safmarine.com We specialise in providing containerised shipping services to and from fast-growing and emerging markets such as Africa, Middle East, the Indian Subcontinent and South America. These are markets where we have decades of experience and an extensive presence. We are also active in the trades to and from North America, Europe/Med and the Far East. We support our Customers in shipping their goods to and from those markets through understanding their many challenges and applying our commitment, care and personal touch. Our focus is to offer a service that goes beyond just providing the best network. We partner with our Customers every step of the way. 1200 Safmariners in more than 90 countries around the globe share a common goal, to be the people making the difference in shipping and our ambition is to continue delivering the highest level of care for our Customers and their business. Safmarine is part of the Maersk Group.