Maersk Line recruits 01 Warehouse & Distribuition Supervisor Opportunities
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Transports et logistique
Warehouse & Distribuition Supervisor Opportunities – Ethiopia
Supply Chain/Logistics Operations
Last application date: 31/12/2019
Reporting to the Area Warehouse & Distribution Manager, the Warehousing & Distribution Supervisor requires strong planning, coordination and leadership qualities to drive operational management of a Warehouse and Distribution site at Maersk.
You will be supporting and enabling the Maersk W&D product families and value proposition to our clients being either stand alone or part of a global supply chain solution.
Collaboration with all Area functions, Liner Operations Cluster, Region, Centre to ensure profitable top line growth, lowest costs and high service levels to enable a quality customer experience.
An opportunity to drive profitable W&D execution, growth and high service levels in the strategic L&S portfolio of products within Maersk.
Maersk is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
– P&L responsible for the site. Covering all products and clients offered at this site
– Cost management of the site linked to the defined pricing
– ABC costing framework set-up and execution
– Customization and localization of the products within the framework
– Running pilots on innovation and driving implementation
– Facilitate the execution training linked to products, solutions and clients
– Manage the operations of the location
– Manage site subcontractors needs and usage for W&D services
– Respect compliance and the adherence of the global compliance framework
Processes and systems
– Site execution of processes
– System usage and compliance to defined systems, processes and IT usage
We are looking for
– 5 years of industry experience required and minimum of Bachelor degree
– Strong commercial, business development and financial acumen
– Extensive W&D experience as well as operational knowledge of W&D
– People and talent development experience
– Collaboration and influencing skills
– Good understanding of W&D risks to be managed in an African context.
– Understanding of local cultures
– Good communicator and excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Ability to influence without direct authority across a wide geography and several functions.
– Energy and passion with ability to drive performance.