Maersk Line recruits 01 NWA Product Finance Business Partner
Transports et logistique
NWA Product Finance Business Partner
SenegalDakar Finance/AccountingLast application date: 21/10/2020
Do you want to play a key role in a challenging and engaging workplace, providing excellent learning opportunities within the NWA AREA – located in Senegal?
Maersk is currently looking to hire a NWA Area Product Finance Business Partner to join our team.
We offerAn area finance business partner driving Logistics &Services business performance in order to execute L&S strategy, provide accurate and timely insight/foresight, enable decision making process for product management. Drive End to End L&S forecasting process for key financial matrix across the area.
At Maersk you will have an exciting and attractive career, in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, in a truly global organization.
Performance management/ Management Reporting:
Anchor of End to End Logistics &Service ROFO process• Coordinate between relevant Center, Regional and Area teams.• Aligning and challenging numbers to arrive to ambitious but realistic targets maximizing company profitability• Ensuring all figures agreed are correctly reflected at aggregated area level
Anchor of L&S performance management• Performance Management through Maersk Operating System in all relevant meetings• Ensure all key metrics and documentation are available for performance dialogues• Active involvement in major area tenders processes and engaging other area counterparts as required• Always being aware of major risks and/or opportunities impacting area performance
Co-Anchor of CAPEX discipline for L&S• Conduct quarterly investment follow-up on decision base compliance with areas.• Coordinate area input and participate in monthly investment meetings with Region• Create visibility and improvement recommendations around investment performance for regional stakeholders
Sparring Partner of Regional and Area Product Teams• Anchor for joint collaboration drives for L&S between Regions, Areas and CEN as required.• Be informed of area macro trends potentially impacting regional performance
Partnering:• Contribute to form business decisions and enable follow-up. Assist in evaluating alternative strategies and proving recommendations to the business. Perform ad-hoc analysis and insights to business based on business need• Opportunity and pipeline management: Provide forward looking and independently initiated analysis. Support cost analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas• Continuous improvement: Drive simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting.
We are looking forThe ideal candidate will hold a Master’s degree in finance or economics combined with three to five years of work experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, FP&A or equivalent.
Furthermore you• Have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
• Are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity
• Are well structured with a strong adherence to deadlines
• Have high attention to detail
• Are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy
• Are a strong team player with the ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization
• Are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time
• Are highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems is a plus
• Are fluent in written and spoken French and EnglishPOSTULER