Maersk Line recruits 01 NWA Area Implementation Manager
Transports et logistique
NWA Area Implementation Manager
Last application date: 10/4/2020
North West Africa Implementation Manager supports the development and evolution of the end-to-end value proposition, based on identified customers’ needs and supported by insights from Sales and Marketing. Coordinates new customer implementations for accounts owned in the area bridging the sales and operational (Execution) activities, to ensure smooth onboarding and transition of new or additional business into the organization.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
• Drive the overall onboarding and implementation project plan across all geographies and ensure delivery of all functions, including operations, IT, HR, finance etc;
• Work upstream with opportunity owners in Sales to validate feasibility of designed solution (bundled products, engage and ensure all relevant stakeholders are consulted;
• Coordinate the work of the opportunity team to ensure all boxes are ticked for a smooth execution;
• Risk management and stakeholder management;
• Follow through the on-boarding process and hold all execution teams accountable of their part during the hypercare period;
• Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold;
• Ensure infrastructure for new client solutions is in place including: recruitment and training, SOPs, IOPs, IT & EDI integration, client and vendor training, and KPI reporting (SCM solutions);
• Define success criteria for each implementation and drive the performance management on same;
• With Execution leaders agree the duration for Hypercare and sign off on business as usual;
• Ensure operations are optimized and products are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
We are looking for
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Logistics;
• Process Management/Implementation experience is a plus;
• Team player: taking ownership and holding others accountable;
• Influence without formal authority: effectively engage people up, down and sideways in creation of value;
• Stakeholder management: excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills;
• Customer oriented: act with interest of customer in mind.