Maersk Line is recruiting a NWA Cluster TOP Personal Assistant
|Entreprise/Structure: Maersk Line|
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: Non précisé
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 23-08-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
NWA Cluster TOP Personal Assistant
Dakar Local General Management
The Cluster Top of NWA cluster based in Dakar requires a personal assistant to provide efficient administrative support in a timely and accurate manner.
The ideal candidate must be able to multitask, must also have a high sense of responsibility and attention to the details. The person needs to be an excellent communicator because this position requires frequent interactions with the Cluster management team.
• Vast personal and professional challenges in dynamic, team-oriented and international environment.
• Understanding of the strategy defined by NWA Cluster.
• Opportunity to perform in a multicultural work environment.
• Opportunity to gain global exposure, show potential and create a solid base for future roles in AP. Moller / Maersk Group
• Supporting cluster Top.
• Managing all administration for cluster top, including owning his calendar, scheduling meetings, managing travel arrangements, in order to enable cluster top to maximize his productivity.
• Preparing presentations for town halls, CLT meetings, Senior leadership visits, etc.
• Preparation of travel packs for cluster top to ensure country visits are focused and results are maximized.
• Coordinate with BPM of the cluster top’s tasks and projects.
• Constant follow up on action items delegated by cluster top to his team, and ensuring tasks are completed or extended before the deadline.
• Organize cluster top’s HR processes (annual appraisals, periodic reviews, coaching sessions, etc.)
• Regular and up to date communication to local organization and daughters countries.
• Produce presentations for key meetings.
• Coordinate between the Cluster office and MED region; consolidate information for upwards and downwards communications.
• Follow-up on actions and the areas of concern; bring to the attention of Cluster Top and leadership team where necessary.
Who we are looking for
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• High attention to details
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly
• Ability to work independently without guidance for periods of time
• High integrity on maintaining strict confidentiality
• High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
> Last application date: 23 August 2016.
maerskline.com Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
La Communauté cDiscussion.com
Cliquer ici pour vous inscrire dans la communauté cDiscussion.com afin de recevoir chaque jour des offres d’emploi par mail, être contacté(e) par des recruteurs pour des postes ou des missions de consultations, c’est gratuit!