Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2016
Deadline: April 30, 2016
Loughborough University is delighted to announce full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
The eligibility criteria includes
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
How to Apply
- Applicants must hold an graduate school offer from this institution (learn morehere)
- Download the application form here, and submit it by post, fax or email to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
For more information, visit Loughborough University Financial Support.