L’ONG PATH recrute 01 Assistant Administratif
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 19 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Tracking Code 8287 Job Description
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH in Senegal is seeking an experienced and bilingual Administrative Assistant to provide project management and logistics support for project activities in Senegal, for a fixed term employment of six months. The Administrative Assistant will assist two of our leading programs.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
• Support team members while PADM out of the office to follow up on outstanding activities and communications.
• Provide telephone support to team by redirecting phone calls to the relevant office, soliciting information, answering general queries by telephone, and organizing teleconferences.
• Ensure local and international travel management for assigned programs teams (visa process, flight & hotel booking, cash advance, expense report and follow up.)
• Coordinate arrangements for Programs visitors’ domestic and international travel, including flights, hotel room reservation and airport pick up.
• Solicit and track vendor quotes, find quotations for local procurements, prepare documentation (e.g. Purchase Orders, Procurement Request Forms) in accordance with PATH policy.
• Track and manage office supplies inventory for his/her respective projects.
• Serve as a resource for translating program correspondence, reports, presentations and other written materials as needed.
• Participate in weekly staff meetings, produce minutes for activity meetings and workshops and assist in following up on recommendations or actions.
• Assist assigned programs in meetings / workshops preparation
• Prepare advance requests for workshops and/or meetings.
• Update activities and documents on the online SharePoint.
• Back up for other assistants as requested
• Any other related duty as required
Required Skills and Expérience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to include conflict resolution, priority management and managing the expectations of multiple clients.
• Fluency in English and French.
• Highly organized, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality concerning financial and employee files.
• Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in team situations with minimal supervision.
• Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook): must have demonstrable ability to format and scan documents, prepare presentations and use advanced calendaring and email management strategies.
• Ability to establish and maintain office records and files, interpret rules and regulations and to apply them to work situations.
• Associate degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Professional administrative experience.
• Experience working in an international organization and/or in a multicultural environment is highly desirable.
Job Location Dakar, Dakar, Senegal Company Location Senegal,
Dakar Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below: