Le PAM recrute 01 consultant en ressources humaines (technologie et analyse)
- Participate in the review of business processes and propose innovative and streamlined revisions to simplify them.
- Support the global projects by participating in the business requirements definition, implementation and testing
- Partner with HR project teams to design and test HR business processes, and integrations, as well as ensure existing interfaces continue to run smoothly and provide accurate results.
- Partner with HR project teams in data verification and cutover activities in preparation for go-live.
- In coordination with the HCM Project core team and the change management team, participate to the HCM Workday Project rollout in the region from the pre-campaign to the post-rollout period to ensure that the operational and project objectives are achieved for the RB and the Cos.
- Monitor the performance of HR systems, analyze errors and liaise with the relevant technical team to seek solutions, identify workarounds and provide guidance to users on the system functionality and use.
- Establish a regular process of data quality control/oversight and follow-up monthly clean-up exercises, under the guidance of HRMOI and ensuring standards are respected
- Manage Data issues post go-live, with an understanding of data processes & issues underlying that affect integration. This includes triaging, planning executing & completing resolution. Assist in improving the data processes to prevent known data errors.
- Manage tickets for the geographical areas, and provide solutions/guidance within 3 days. Escalate complex issues to/seek guidance from the centres of expertise (HRMOI, PASport competence center) to resolve system issues timely.
- Train and build the capacity of the RBD HR Community (79 HR staff) in terms of WFP HR systems and processes under the guidance of HRMOI by ensuring standards are respected
- Provide guidance and support to COs in terms of analysis and daily operations in WFP HR systems.
- Lead the cleanup of Regional HR operational data and provide reports on staff data from HR platforms and systems
- Work on Systems related Metrics and ensure analytical work is done on systems data
- Collate and analyze data to prepare accurate and timely reporting, supporting a WFP-wide view of HR activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
- Perform data analytics as required and according to corporate HR standards.
- Compile regional HR dashboard on a quarterly basis.
- Other duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of postgraduate professional experience in HR Information Technology, HR processes and Systems. Must have demonstrated experience using systems/applications such as SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, Workday.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work with teams remotely
- Knowledge and working experience with corporate HR information systems (Payroll, Personnel Administration, Org Management, Time Management, Recruitment, Performance, Talent)
- Creative problem solver, flexible and constructive approach
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritise multiple stakeholder requests
- Good communication and training skills
- Good knowledge of HR business processes, practices and procedures.
- Ability to coach, enable and strengthen the HR user community
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience with data visualization tools an advantage.
- Knowledge of HR data, time dependent data and workforce analytics an asset.
Languages : Fluency in English.
Application Deadline: Friday 26 August 2022, midnight (Dakar Time)