L’Ambassade des États-Unis à Dakar recrute 01 Chauffeur
US Embassy Dakar hiring Chauffeur.
- Salary: 6,946,236 CFA/year
- Deadline: 05 December 2023
The U.S. Mission in Dakar/ Senegal is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Chauffeur.
The incumbent operates safely and efficiently an unarmored U.S. Government-owned or leased motor vehicle to transport passengers and/or cargo. Works as messenger as directed.
Maintains vehicle in a clean and serviceable condition, to include cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle. Performs basic vehicle inspection in accordance with established schedules and policies.
- Three years of professional driving experience is required.
- The incumbent must have a good working knowledge of the city and its environs, including driving routes and traffic patterns. He/ She must be familiar with the location of hospitals, police and fire stations within the city and its immediate surroundings. The Incumbent must have a valid driver license of at least category D.
- Completion of primary education is required.
- English level II (Limited knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
- French level III (Good Working Knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
Skills and abilities
- The incumbent must hold a valid driver’s license. He/she must have the ability to read maps and plan driving routes.
- He/she must have good verbal communication skills, and an ability to handle all persons with professionalism and discretion.
- He/she must be able to perform basic vehicle inspection and must possess intermediate level automotive maintenance skills.
- He/she must have basic computer skills to maintain reports and for communication purposes.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : erajobs.state.gov.