L’Ambassade des Etats Unies au Sénégal recrute 01 Infirmiére
- Salary: 18,079,202 CFA/year
- Application deadline: 02 June 2021
The incumbent serves as a Registered Nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of Mission employees and eligible family members under approved clinical guidelines, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment and supplies, implementation of a vaccination program, administration of group and individual health education programs, and medical emergency contingency planning for the Mission. The incumbent will work in the Medical Unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer or Medical Provider.
- Experience: Two years of post-qualification work as a professional nurse is required.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing qualifying as a Registered Nurse is required. Must possess and maintain a valid nursing license or a current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from the host nation, country of origin, or the U.S.
- Language: Level III (Good Working Knowledge) English Language required. (This will be tested.)
- Skills and abilities
- The position requires strong interpersonal skills and a client-oriented disposition capable of dealing with complex interactive challenges in difficult and emotional situations. Must have a solid working knowledge of MED’s RN Clinical Practice Guidelines and be familiar with American Nursing Standards of Care. Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter erajobs.state.gov.