La NBA recrute 01 Chef de Projet Événementiel
This role is a key contributor to the planning and execution of BAL events (e.g., BAL basketball activities, hospitality events, fan activities, festivals, concerts etc.) Contribute in Game Presentation and In-Arena Fan Experience, in cooperation with Live Program and Entertainment team.
- Support management of event budgets, including tracking all event-related expenses
- Support management of agencies & vendors including market research, contracting process and on-going management
- Lead management of internal processes across due diligence and contractual deliverables for event related vendors and suppliers
- Support creative development for events, including management of the agency and internal processes
- Support management of logistics company responsible for event equipment and logistics
- Support Global Partnerships on partner deliverables including managing partners activations at venues
- Assist development and execution of on-site and post-event research
- Produce and manage fact sheets for each event, including the development of event recaps & evaluations
- Maintain open and ongoing communication lines with the events teams in NBA and BAL offices, including Dakar, Johannesburg, London, and New York/New Jersey
- Verbal and written fluency in the English and French, a priority.
- Portuguese and Arabic language skills, a plus
- Ability to work independently in a complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships, both internally and externally, to execute successful events, based on stated objectives
- Demonstrate high competency in events planning and operations
- Team-player, self-motivated and goal-oriented Basketball knowledge and affinity, a plus
- Must have a track record of successful budget oversight/management
- Possess effective communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to resolve issues
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and very well organized High level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel significantly across Africa
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant global events experience
- Demonstrated a track record of managing events, preferably in the sports industry.
- Experience living, working or studying in different countries
Educational Background Required
Bachelor’s degree required
Closing date : 24 November 2021.