Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020
Deadline: July 24, 2020
Applications are open for the Know Innovate Transform (KIT) Impact Challenge 2020. The challenge seeks solution that addresses how we might use innovation to enable transformation in the lives of women and girls.
Each day, women and girls in the developing world experience immense injustice. Injustice that limits their agency and their capacity to flourish as individuals and thrive within their communities.
The KIT Impact Challenge is open to organisations that are driven by the desire to create meaningful change in the lives of women and girls. If your team has an initiative that positively impacts health, education or livelihoods opportunities, then they would love to hear from you!
The winners of the challenge will receive:
- Promotion across KIT global forum;
- Access to KIT International’s business development network;
- A series of mentoring and coaching sessions with our global network of marketing, strategy, sales, finance and innovation specialists;
- Expert support to develop an action plan for business growth and impact measurement capacity;
- Potential for ongoing collaboration and investment from KIT International.
Open to solutions that are
- Purpose-driven: improve opportunities in health, education or livelihoods.
- Innovative: draw upon new or improved approaches or business models.
- Scalable: demonstrate growth potential and measurable user/market traction.
- Sustainable: have a viable business model.
- Adaptable: show potential for application across multiple consumer groups and contexts.
- Future Ready: can use technology, skills and business models that respond to changing times and needs.
- Environmentally Aware: support the wellbeing and future of the planet.
They are looking for teams that are:
- Innovators: able to demonstrate the application of innovation processes.
- Design-thinkers: have a passion for exploring options and testing ideas with users at the centre.
- Ambitious: dedicated to growth, improvement and success on a broader scale.
- Collaborative: with the desire and capacity to connect with our global team.
- Aligned: with the vision and values of KIT International.
Draft submissions cannot be saved. Take time to consider the following before completing the form:
- The problem that you are responding to and the changes that you would like to see.
- How is your solution innovative and how do you know it works?
- What makes your solution environmentally friendly?
- How could your solution reach more people?