Kantar recruits 01 Finance Controller
Kantar, backed by Bain Capital, is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 25,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Kantar is looking for an individual with excellent Analytical and critical skills, able to build a trust relationship with Finance leadership, country leadership, Client Service and operational teams.
The Financial Controller role will report directly to WECA Director of Control and Accounting. This position will have primary responsibility for statutory and fiscal reporting and overseeing local compliance and controls. They will also be responsible for supporting Finance Business Partners and other business stakeholders by providing information and analysis to enable decisions to be taken with full understanding of the financial impact they will have. The role requires excellent financial and accounting skills, experience in dealing with regulatory bodies and managing an accounting team or working with a shared service centre.
- Review and liaise with the relevant Shared Service centre to ensure accurate and timely compliance with all fiscal and statutory reporting requirements for business units at country level reporting including application of Kantar accounting policies
- Manage the finance function across FWA markets (Senegal, CDI, and Cameroun)
- Manage relationship with local fiscal and regulatory bodies and review monthly, quarterly, annual returns for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure an appropriate controls environment is in place working alongside the Regional finance team and IT division and monitor and report compliance with it
- Manage interactions with auditors and oversees audit compliance activities and statutory accounts sign-off
- Oversee posting of judgemental period-end accruals and adjustments and ensure compliance with policy and accepted accounting standards including liaison with the Finance Business Partners or other business stakeholders on these where applicable
- Oversee the preparation of draft periodic budgets, capital plans and forecasts working closely with the Finance Business Partner
- Oversee production of financial information and analysis to enable business stakeholders working with their Finance Business Partners to make decisions with full understanding of the financial impacts they will have
- Liaise with the Decision Support Analysts to ensure production of routine and ad hoc analysis and reports, that highlights significant variances and areas for further attention and analysis for example revenue, net sales, order-book, pipeline and utilisation
- Responsible for payroll review prior to submission
- Responsible for responding on relevant ad hoc queries from the Finance Regional team/Kantar or their nominated 3rd parties e.g. insurance renewal questionnaires, new hire or severance templates
- Responsible for communicating and ensuring compliance with global procurement deals, along with commercial review of supplier contracts for overhead or operating costs
- Tertiary education, preferably a degree (B. Com, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance).
- Must have an advanced Finance Qualification (CPA/ACCA).
- Very strong knowledge in Excel & Word, an added advantage if you have advanced Excel/Word experience & skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience having previously operated in a service orientated business.
- High integrity and keen eye for accuracy.
- Ability to work in deadline driven pressurised environment.
- Lateral thinker who can spot connections from a variety of sources.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Confident in communicating at all levels.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter kantar.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.