Jumia Senegal recruits 01 IT Representative
- Support and troubleshooting for Jumia’s systems and tools;
- Documenting new and existing functionalities for online help and internal technical/admin manuals;
- Coordinate with internal departments to evaluate enhancements and resolve issues;
- Assist with the user administration of Jumia’s systems, including user maintenance, sign-up, reporting and other duties;
- Research and propose feature improvements to central product team;
- Configure systems for end users.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Applied Math, Engineering or Computer science;
- Fluent English;
- Action-oriented and performance-driven;
- Strong analytical and data management skills;
- Well organized and very detail oriented;
- Resistant to stress;
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of talented people with diverse backgrounds.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.