|Jumia recruits 01 Cross Country Project Manager|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||28 Fevrier 2021|
|Offre visitée||82 fois|
Description de l’offre
Cross Country Project Manager – Jumia Services (Full Time)
Who we are
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa.
It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa.
Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
– Creating and standardizing Performance management and enhancement across all countries
– Establishing the principles and key levers which influence output KPIs
– Convert those levers into inputs for successful performance management
– Translate inputs in actions, routines and projects
– Validate and publish those into implementable and trackable PMO format
– Manage and drive implementation across countries
– Create right visibility and shareholder level reporting for them
Training of Country teams and handholding for key projects implementation
Creating standard and very easy blue book equivalent; which can be easily implemented in all Jumia Countries including
Performing routine trainings for country teams on projects
Analytical insights for country managers and country teams in form of weekly/monthly updates
Performance deep dive
War room methodology; if needed to be quickly launched and implemented on ground for performance management – setting up and leading war rooms in all countries, doing deep dive and creating list of actions and implementing them with country Management in all countries.
Creating standard deep dive routines for all CMs, COOs etc
Required Skills & Qualifications
– A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Degree in Engineering,
– 3-5 years minimum experience, preferably in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment with a strong focus on logistics or alternatives supply chain
– Operations, Supply Chain and Project Management
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
– Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail,
What we Offer
A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
A unique oportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online https://africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=4531ef88-7ba9-4c83-aa7a-59d120cca774#