|Jumia Group recrute 01 Social Media Manager|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||31 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Social Media Manager- Jumia Senegal
Nom de l’entreprise : Jumia Group
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people;s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa.
Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
1- Community and Design Strategy
• Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Creative ieads for all social channels.
• Communicate and coordinate all activities towards ensuring the community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
• Create and maintain content calendars for all social channels.
• Post relevant content in accordance with content calendar.
• Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
• Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
• Enforce the social sedia guidelines as defined by the brand.
• Escalate user generated content, where appropriate, to internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management etc.
• Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
• Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
• Proficiency in social listening tools.
• Very creative
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Very high attention to detail. / English Professionel
Acquire a unique experience in a very high level e-commerce start-up environment;
Be part of a very professional and dynamic team, working worldwide;
Unprecedented personal and professional growth, as our long term goal is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet projects.
• Technologies et services de l’information
• Services financiers
• Relations publiques
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :