|Jumia Group recruits 01 Head of Grocery|
|Description de l’offre|
Head of Grocery – Jumia ( Full-time)
Nom de l’entreprise : Jumia Group
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
• The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
• Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
• JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
• Managing and steering the performance of our different value propositions while ensuring synergies between all (see synergies below **) Sourcing the 5K products+ necessary to cover all grocery consumer needs on ecommerce
• Ensuring all retail supply is going through the revamped retail contract with the right economics for Jumia
• Managing the assortment of our dark stores to cover 1,5K+ products (from ecom to dark stores)
• Acquiring hypermarkets, supermarkets, chains of provision stores on our quick commerce to cover key areas
• Ensuring 100% availability for ecommerce and dark stores by managing d aily replenishment of our main warehouses and dark stores
• Ensuring AAA customer experiences
• Coordinating with marketing to enhance visibility on our different value propositions
• Creating and maintaining the ecosystem of tools, processes
• Launching Brand to Store with the key grocery brands
• 10 years buying experience in a leading Supermarket/Ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of stock management
• Knowledge of Supply Chain management
• Proficiency in Office 365 with an advanced level in Excel.
• Master an English
• A strong analytical sense and reasoning ability
• Good resistance to stress
• Good communication skills
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial but structured environment;
• The opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working internationally
• Unparalleled personal and professional growth, as the long-term goal is to develop the next generation of leaders
• Technologies et services de l’information
• Services financiers
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :