|join.com recruits 01 Technicial Driving Operator at DeRisk GmbH|
|Description de l’offre|
Technicial Driving Operator at DeRisk GmbH
Nom de l’entreprise : join.com
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Ladies and Gentlemen,
DeRisk Services GmbH former Workset oHG, was founded in 2016 in a modest office. Our CEO, who is also the founder, is an IT engineer with more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. His affinity in the field of information technology helped the company to stand its ground internationally against the competition. Mr.Tukur achieved further success in the field of implementation, consulting, design and configuration of IT solutions, either directly or B2B supporting clients in over 165 countries. Over the years, the company expanded and became a trading and service partner to well-known manufacturing companies around the world such as Wipro, Adidas, Google and many others. DeRisk has developed its own IT solution product called DACS (Digital Artificial Intelligence Cloud System). The DACS tools for digital transformation include ETL, Data Analytics, Machine & Deep Learning, RPA and Visualisation. The system has gained more and more recognition and importance over time.
? Drivers will work M-F; 8-10 hours a day/ 40 per week as the weather permits (drivers will be
unable to work if the weather is bad). No Overtime.
? Drivers are responsible for ensuring the car is operational on a daily basis
? Will be responsible for parking and securing assigned cars at the end of each day
• Cars can not be parked in public areas after the shift’s end. Approved parking must always be
indoors or within a gated space equipped with Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras or
posted security guards*
? Will be required to climb on the roof of a car to cover camera lenses
? Will be responsible for routine car maintenance – i.e. oil change, tire rotation, etc, as well as for
the maintenance of any other equipment provided by the client.
? Operate different types of Client’s equipment, depending on the necessities of the project(s).
? Will be responsible for sending data disks to the client, as instructed during training.
? Will be responsible to report any issues or incidents related to the vehicle and/or the
operations, within the timeframe stipulated by the client.
? Filling-in reports as requested by managers. (Operations, expenses, Details on captures)
? Occasionally interactions with passersby who might have questions or concerns may occur,
and the driver should be representing the client in the best possible manner, without disclosing confidential information about the project or involved parties, and avoiding conflicts and or
scandals at all cost.
• General car knowledge
• Valid driving license & clear driver’s license record
• Must live nearby the mapping area
• Associate must enjoy driving, and be able to work in a flexible schedule
• Teamplayer, but also able to work alone
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken
• Technically savvy / Basic IT knowledge required
• Able and willing to travel
• Must possess good communication skills
• Responsible, Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Proactive, Risk management and escalation understanding
• Ability to to deal with the public in a calm and rational manner.
• Ability to pass a 5 Panel Drug Screen or Oral Fluid Drug Screen
• Able to clear a Criminal Background Check
We look forward to receiving your application!
• Technologies et services de l’information
CDD ou mission ponctuelle
• Technologies de l’information
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :