Job Offer : Warranty & Service Administrator
OUTLINE OF JOB
Overall control of warranty & service administration and ensuring that all administrative functions are in accordance with Cummins requirements.
Be the frontline of Service Reception
• Develop positive relationships with key customers, assess customers’ needs, gather pertinent information, resolve customer concerns regarding Cummins or distributor warranties and explain charges to customers.
Manage all Service Jobs.
• Responsible for opening jobs/work orders in RASCAL, preparing quotations for all relevant jobs and invoicing completed jobs.
• All service labour hours, parts, travel, sundries, and buyouts should be accurately booked onto their respect jobs.
• Provide timely response to all queries on job related issues (quotes, invoices, etc.) to customers.
• All service contract and parts consumption job LPOs should be received on time and respective jobs billed out before month end.
Ensure all documentation is properly completed and managed per Quickserve recommendation.
• Documentation includes completed service reports, Inspection forms, Labour time sheets, Job opening sheets, Service Advisor prompt sheets and Warranty claim forms.
• Jobs should be properly filed and arranged by site and job numbers. Job cabinets should well labelled for easy identification.
• Invoiced jobs should be arranged and filed per job numbers and adequately archived if necessary.
Ensure proper job planning, monitoring and review is carried out in the branch.
• Properly update job planning board.
• Regular review of outstanding jobs with supervisors / managers.
• Monitor progress of jobs and liaise with parts department on backordered parts ETAs.
• Liaise with supervisors / managers to ensure prompt response to customer call.
Ensure maximum warranty cost recovery is obtained for all warranty jobs.
• Processing of all warranty claims. Warranty jobs should be closed and claims submitted immediately after job completion.
• Warranty job files should contain all the necessary documentation including proper troubleshooting information per Quickserve recommendation, completely filled service reports, DVs and completely filled warranty claim forms.
• Liaise with DFSE and Service Manager / Supervisor to submit TSR on jobs that require prompt factory notification.
• Ensure warranty core return process is followed
• Offer advice and support to branch staff on warranty concerns
• Keep EPR updated to ensure all engines are approved and correct date in service (DIS) allocated
• Qualification in auto mechanic field
• Business leadership qualification
• Computer Literacy i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, -essential
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• At least 4 years’ experience service administrative Function
• Previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
• Accuracy and ability to pay attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
• Good organizational and administrative skills
Posted : March 15 th 2017