ISC recrute 01 Head of Logistics
Our client is a team of professionals in the international trade of high quality steel products. The company has extensive experience in international trade with buyers from over 70 countries.
- Managing logistics matters ;
- Supervision of logistic team (warehouse manager, logistic agents) ;
- Control and maintenance of relationships with suppliers (FEA) ;
- Control of bulk shipments in port (offloading/onloading) ;
- Supervision of custom clearance of cargo ;
- Control of cargo transport to warehouses and clients ;
- Organisation and management of warehouses ;
- Establishment of warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehousing ;
- Supervision of storage area ;
- Organisation and control of dispatching/unloading at storages ;
- Liaison with custom broker, port agent, stevedoring and transport companies ;
- Liasion with custom and port authorities ;
- Ensure shipment transaction accuracy ;
- Supervision of heavy machinery at company’s premises (warehouse and port); ;
- Maintenance of goods and documentation related to custom clearance and warehousing ;
- Control and compliance with the requirements of local legislation in terms of customs regulations and bulk shipments ;
- Implementing and overseeing security operations ;
- Carrying out inventory and control over the remains of goods in warehouses and during transportation ;
- Cargo quality control, input and output control ;
- Interaction with transport companies ;
- Implementation and work on the IT system in terms of warehousing and storage ;
- Preparation of documentation for receiving, movement, and shipment of goods ;
- Reporting to management and other departments.
- Desirable knowledges in heavy machinery (forklifts, trucks);
- Work experience in a metallurgical company will be a plus;
- Spoken and written English is desirable;
- Work experience in an international company will be a plus;
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of CRM system will be a plus;
- Attentiveness, independence, accuracy, resilience, ability to work under pressure.
- Fixed-term employment contract for 6 months with the possibility of further transition to a permanent employment contract;
- Work in an international company with offices around the world (UAE, Turkey, China, European countries, etc.);
- Opportunities for rapid growth in a team of professionals.
- Diploma in logistics;
- At least 5 years experience and knowledge in logistics;
- Work experience in a similar position with similar tasks for at least 2 years;
- Work experience in import-export field;
- Work experience in bulk shipments.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : job221.istaffingcompany.net.
Laisser un Commentaire