IRC recrute 01 spécialiste technique de la réactivité client
Provide technical support to Country Programmes to achieve S100 Client Ambition:
- Develop and implement technical support plans in coordination with Regional Measurement Advisors, in a manner that is responsive to demands from country teams and identified gaps in their knowledge and practice.
- Provide quality technical support on Client Responsiveness, support development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), country program level feedback plans, multi-sector satisfaction surveys, training and on-boarding of new and existing staff; budgeting and staffing approaches.
- Provide support to include client perspectives in Country Program Strategic Action Plans (SAP) and SAP – Implementation Plans.
Support the development and implementation of IRC Strategic Client Ambition
- Contribute to the implementation of the Clients Ambition phase 1 priorities, through supporting consultations across the organization, particularly country programme staff, and leading on the development of relevant approaches, tools and guidance for implementation at country program level.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams to ensure alignment of the approach with other broad organizational priorities, initiatives and work-streams for the country support.
- Contribute to further develop and disseminate the resource kit on Client Responsiveness and facilitate peer learning among countries and regions
- Collaborate with other units to promote coherence with and integrate Client Centered Programming in their own work
- Collect and share learning from country programs in the form of case studies, reports, briefing notes and blogs.
Support the implementation of the “Empower to Enable” (E2E) two-year project
- Provide technical support and oversight for the development and field testing of the Learning Report and the E2E Toolkit
- Ensure technical inputs for the development of the project’s product as well as convening and facilitating the Project Advisory Committee meetings
- Develop the content and support the facilitation of the Project Kick off meeting, the two Learning and Development Workshops and the Global and Regional Dialogue Events
- Provide technical support to the two country teams piloting the project’s product.
- Facilitate the dissemination of the products and learning generated through this project through AAP networks and national and international organizations.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure timely high-quality deliverables on the project
Any additional support as requested by the supervisor
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience designing, implementing and supporting client feedback mechanisms and working on Accountability to Affected Population within Humanitarian and/or Development programs
- A proven track record with at least 3 years of field-based experience working in developing, fragile and conflict affected countries
- Prior experience providing technical advisory support and trainings, remote and face to face
- Experience in working across sectors or disciplines
- Experience with data management, visualization and interpretation
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise in program design, monitoring and evaluation and program adaptation
- Experience in project management
- Ability to work within a team with a track record of collaborating across disciplines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Active listening skills and ability to work with colleagues from different cultures and contexts.
- Education: Master’s/post-graduate degree in public administration, public policy, political science, international development, economics, statistics or other relevant field.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English is required, working knowledge of Arabic, French or Spanish is strongly preferred.
Preferred experience & skills:
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional global team structure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, CommCare and PowerBI is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage and work through change in a proactive and positive manner.