IRC recrute 01 Project Director
Salary Range: USD $110,000 – $145,000
Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirement.
The Delivery System for Scale project is a multi-country initiative by IRC to support national ministries of health to create context-specific, evidence and data-based strategies to scale treatment of malnutrition. The approach is centered on embedding a national ‘Delivery Advisor’ to work alongside nutrition leaders to provide high-level technical and strategic support on forecasting, monitoring, supply chain, financing and protocol customization, applying the most up-to-date tools, evidence and policy.
The Project Director, Delivery Systems for Scale, will lead the management of the delivery model for scaling the treatment of wasting, growing to 13 countries over the next five years. They will be responsible for driving internal coordination, leading a roster of technical specialists, and supporting country-based advisors, national partners and IRC country teams scaling wasting treatment.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role to bring together many stakeholders and decision-makers across multiple countries towards ambitious targets. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial leader with a background in scaling malnutrition treatment programs through health systems, technical expertise, and experience in effective, efficient coordination.
- Lead the Delivery System for Scale Initiative
- Define and maintain the vision and document learning and results achieved to date of the IRC’s Delivery System for Scale project.
- Develop recommendations and adaptations in partnership with relevant internal and external collaborators to design an effective initiative to support national scale efforts.
- Lead scoping of demand for in-country Delivery Advisor secondments to national institutions, aligned with the national scaling strategy for each country.
- Develop the Terms of Reference, scopes and coordination for each Delivery Advisor and ensure effective supervision and quality support to achieve results.
- Lead the design and implementation of a knowledge management system to capture and share lessons learned across countries.
- Support business development to identify new funding opportunities to extend the project.
- Represent IRC in global scaling group meetings and serve as a key resource to IRC staff seeking information on the project.
- Facilitate Country-level strategies for scaling up Malnutrition Treatment
- Develop the design toolkit and guidance for countries to develop a scaling-up strategy and an impactful model of delivery for wasting treatment.
- Advise on program modality and strategic partnerships based on how we can best support, complement and reinforce local systems to scale wasting treatment.
- Facilitate the development of country-specific wasting treatment scale strategies. Include a roadmap that defines a coherent plan for how to resource, sequence and optimize activities across all relevant teams.
- Provide guidance on setting accurate scale targets and support Nutrition Technical Advisors in setting ambitious targets that advance programmatic reach and increase transfer of capacity and influence to National Ministries of Health and partners.
Develop Advocacy Strategies that align with National Scaling Strategies
- Support national advocacy staff in new roles, including aligning strategies for evidence-based policy and practice change in line with each country’s strategic scaling plans.
- Provide nutrition subject matter expertise to national advocacy staff where needed, and identify where IRC can provide additional technical support to country-based staff.
- Support on hiring (interviewing, recruitment strategy, decision-making) and on-boarding as advocacy team brings on new national advocacy staff.
- Serve as the main link between the national nutrition advocacy advisors and the Delivery Advisors, ensuring alignment with country-specific scaling strategies.
Education and Work Experience
- Graduate degree in Public Health or Nutrition.
- 8-10 years’ experience required in project management and systems support on scaling up wasting treatment in countries where the IRC works.
- Must be an expert on Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM).
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Experience developing and delivering high impact projects and/or research in the nutrition technical area.
- A keen sense of how to articulate ambitious, but achievable goals for nutrition projects that achieve results.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach with grounded experience of converting ideas into projects and research.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in complex, matrixed structures to successfully build and deliver products, services or service delivery mechanisms.
- Experience delivering successful projects in large institutions and challenging operating contexts.
- An understanding and commitment to impact, value and growth as key components of program design and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with business development and donor/partner management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: able to facilitate effective collaboration in a multicultural environment maintaining a positive work environment
- Flexible work approach, proactive and demonstrated creativity: the ability to work productively remotely and in a team environment and the ability to problem solve creatively.
Language Skills: Fluency in English is required. Additional proficiency in French is preferred.
- Standard office work environment (with remote work an option)
- Up to 30% travel possible. Must be willing to travel to IRC country offices and field sites, sometimes in very difficult conditions.
Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirements.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : rescue.csod.com.