|International Staffing Company recruits 01 Change Management Officer|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||10 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Change Management Officer
• Dakar, Senegal
• Informatique & Télécoms
International Staffing Company hiring Change Management Officer.
Our client is looking for a member to be part of their Managed Services team!
As a part of their MSIP Team member, you will play a key role in ensuring standard change management process are followed up which will ensure success of our change roll out.
You as change owner will ensure the coordination within various domains within EWP network and enforce on various domain to follow right procedures are followed during change execution.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Analyze and prioritize change requests as per MSTOP guidelines
• Verify classification of RFCs/CRs into Emergency/Normal/Standard changes
• Coordinate impact validation activity for all configuration/network changes
• Evaluating Requests for Change (RFCs), the available resources, impact of change, and organizational readiness.
• Verify that all necessary approvals are present in change requests
• Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
• Document interactions with interfaces during change verification
• Communication Normal Change Schedules and Forward Change Schedules
• Extend support to Change Manager for delivery of change reports
• Ensure the Change Management process compliance towards WLAs and Wis
• Supporting the design of change implementation scheduling.
• Continue evaluate process and adapt to best interest of network.
• Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
• Proven experience in IT environment preferably our BSS, EWP.
• Understanding of our Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
• Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
• Result oriented with customer first attitude
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
• University degree in Technology.
• Solid understanding of change management process like build/test/verification.
• Excellent skills on MS Office tools.
• Project management skills
• Excellent verbal & communication skills,
• good to have project management skills.
• ITIL, PMP etc.
• Strategic thinking.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :