International Staffing Company recruits 01 Business Development Officer
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading international energy (power, oil & gas) and infrastructure conglomerate with business operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Europe, The Middle East and Asia. Your mission will be to manage and foster the relationship between the Government, and the company. This role entails relationship building with regulatory authorities and Major stake holders.
- Monitor products allocations, vessel nominations/documentary instructions, payment processes and reconciliation efforts
- Facilitate the paperwork for working with both Federal & State governments
- Schedule regular check ins with government counterparts
- Monthly preferred nomination on all operational crude contracts
- Vessel clearance and documentary instruction for crude oil lifting
- Timely LC issuance and Stand By Letter of Credit rollover for crude allocations
- LC and performance clearance for crude loading
- Timely claims for quality and quantity as may be required
- Invoicing for Processing fees, Demurrage, Freight & Port dues
- Monitoring the status of original shipping documents for opening Bank LC’s and retrieval of originals.
Knowledges & skills
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Conscientious in approach to work
- High-level communication skills (oral and written)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skillsRR
- Good reporting skills
- A proven degree in any relevant institution and a drive to succeed.
- Minimum of two (2) years of cognate working experience in a similar role/ relevant field
- Ability to develop and implement appropriate strategies and processes to aid attainment of set objectives.
- Experience in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good record of delivering outstanding results.
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Government Regulatory authorities; Ministry of Energy, Energy Regulatory commission, etc
- Finance Team
- Operations Team internationally and agents and inspectors locally.
- Trade Team
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter job221.istaffingcompany.net.