||The Ebola Response Director (ERD) in DRC will be based in Goma and will act as the overall lead in-country for the Ebola Response. The ERD will work collaboratively with the country program, while being IRC’s external face on the Ebola response with government officials, donors, coordination bodies and other actors. The ERD will directly supervise all operational (Supply Chain, Human Resources, Safety and Security), financial and programmatic aspects of the Ebola in DRC. All scale-up and new response actions will fall under the portfolio of the Deputy Director, Ebola Response. The Deputy Director, Ebola Response reports into the Country Director, DRC, with a technical support reporting line to the Emergency Unit’s, Emergency Response.
- Serve as key representative for IRC’s Ebola response in North Kivu, based in Goma with frequent travel to the field.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other actors, donors, and key stakeholders and raise visibility around IRC’s response.
- Establish and maintain networks with UN, INGOs, MOH, and local partners to promote effective collaboration.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Country Program, particularly CD, DDP, DDO, Finance Controller and North Kivu Field Coordinator.
- Contribute to the IRC’s strategic response plan for Ebola.
- Oversee emergency program implementation in response to the Ebola outbreak within DRC.
- Directly supervise Deputy Director for Ebola Response, the Butembo & Beni Field Coordinators, Ebola Supply Chain Coordinator(s) and other possible first tier positions.
- Assist with proposal development for new funding opportunities, grant modification and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with IRC and donor policies.
- Ensure the well-being of team members by overseeing adherence to safety and security protocols as well as ensuring knowledge, and adherence to, IRC Way.
- Oversee all security aspects immediately report any security risks, incidents, or concerns to CD and Great Lakes RSSA
- Work closely with DRC CP at time of transition and/or close out to ensure full handover to CP to manage any final close out and/or ensure integration of the response into overall DRC CP Portfolio
- University degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8 years experience leading complex on site emergency health response projects and/or programs requiring extensive judgment and interpretation. Diverse geographical professional experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence peer agencies, local government and community leaders to work effectively towards a common and agreed upon result.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and implement best practices and processes affecting multiple technical specialties to achieve rapid, consistent and high quality outcomes.
- Experience developing, resourcing and leading large budget, complex projects spanning multiple technical specialties.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and French required.
||0 à 3 ans
||Afrique, RD Congo
|Date de fin de validité
Formation accélérée en Communication & Marketing Digital à Dakar par Concoursn
Formation accélérée en Community Management à Dakar par Concoursn
Formation accélérée sur les obligations fiscales de l’entreprise
Formation accélérée en anglais parlé à Dakar
Formation accélérée en Gestion de la paie
Bourses d etudes au Sénégal par Concoursn
Bourses d etudes au Maroc par Concoursn
Terrains à Vendre à Thies à 1500000
Terrains à Vendre à Diass à 1000000