There is a limited number of scholarships offered by The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation to international students for pursuing Master Program available at Grenoble INP. This scholarship will provide a grant valued to 5000 euros for each semester (1 or 2 semester maximum). This scholarship will be awarded based on the transcripts, letters of reference and scientific project. The deadline for application is 20th February 2016.
This scholarship is funded by The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation.
This scholarship will be taken in France.
Country of Applicants
The scholarship is offered for international Masters students.
These scholarships are provided for pursuing Master Program (Please visit the official webpage for specified list of field available).
To be eligible, all applicants must consider the following criteria:
- Age : 28 years old maximum
- Nationality : All nationality
- Remarks : Students may apply for a scholarship after they have applied for the masters program
- Level : for Master scholarship, a Bachelors degree or it’s equivalent is a must (direct admission to year-2 may also possible),
for Postmaster scholarship: applicant must completed at least 5 years in university level
- Selection : consideration will be based on transcripts, letters of reference and proposed scientific project
- Language : Non native applicant must provide official certification (TOEFL or TOEIC).
The scholarships will be valued up to 5000 euros/ semester (1 or 2 semesters maximum duration).
The application window will be closed at 20th February 2016.
How to Apply
The procedure of applying can be done via online submission. Online Application can be accessed here.
For further detail about the scholarship informed above, please visit the official webpage.