Impact Investment Exchange (IIX) Young Analysts Program 2019
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Impact Investment Exchange (IIX) Young Analysts Program 2019. Want to play a role in the Impact Investment sector? Join the defiant IIX team and apply for the 2019 IIX Young Analysts Program today.
As a new analyst, you will learn about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills. They provide their new analysts with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement. As a new analyst, you will learn a great deal about the firm and how they do business and about the whole sector. You will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to support our businesses.
You will quickly become an integral member of the team with your own responsibilities. Regardless of which area or business you join, you will be working directly with internal and external clients side-by-side with the team members in our firm.
Upon joining IIX, you will receive formal training followed by department-specific training. You will also receive ongoing training, based on your specific skill needs and interests, to bolster your professional development through learning in the workplace. As a start, you will be attending workshops on “Financial Modelling”, “Innovative Financial Structures”, “Professionalism”, “Problem Solving and Presentation Skills”.
Within the first quarter of your joining, you will also travel to the field to gain experience about our work in the development space in South and Southeast Asia. High-performing candidates will also get a chance to relocate to one of IIX’s overseas offices after a year.
- This program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students from any field of study
- Ideally for those with little or no work experience.
- Outstanding academic records from a good university
- Born with a passion to change the world for better
- Keen interest in impact investing and/or financial markets
- Passion for the international development space
- Yearn to instigate change
While your discipline or major is not important, they’re looking for students with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in changing the world by changing the financial markets.
A financial background is not necessary. Your area or major of concentration is less important to them than your potential. Whether you’ve distinguished yourself in economics or history, the next phase of your career will be shaped by your energy and vision.
They encourage you to apply, provided you share the interest and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive.
Interested candidates can submit their application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the lean structure of the organization, please note all accepted Analysts will be working across teams as needed.
- Deadline to submit the application: 31 March 2019
- Start Date: 1 July 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete selected tests and interview with at least 3 IIX team members.
- All applications must include: your latest resume, a cover letter highlighting a clear motivation to work in Impact Investing space, your university/college transcripts indicating your current GPA score and a writing sample.
Due to limited openings on the program and an overwhelming number of applications, all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and you are highly encouraged to submit your applications as early as possible.